Glasses Pouch: May Morris Honeysuckle
Founded in England in 2010, Signare Tapestry make homewares and accessories of high quality woven tapestries.
A cute, old school glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses.
Featuring a beautiful wallpaper designed by May Morris in 1883 for William Morris. An all over honeysuckle leaf and flower pattern.
- Fits a single pair of glasses.
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket.
- Contains a gold or silver frame with double clasp closure.
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching and damage to your glasses.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.